StandUp Paddleboard Tour
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Product code: 00090
StandUp Paddleboarding tour
We’ll begin our journey at the Sunset Beach Concession Stand. Once on the water, we will hug the shoreline heading towards Kitsilano.
Along the way we should experience a beautiful sunset and calm conditions as winds usually die down in the evenings during the summer, making for a smooth Paddle.
Learn correct paddle technique, safety on the water, plus clothing and equipment options from a certified Paddle Canada instructor. This is a great session to participate in if you’re planning on getting into SUP paddling this summer on local lakes and Ocean. Register early to claim your spot in a really engaging and informative clinic! Most important, we will have fun and you will learn SUP paddleboarding in one of the most beautiful cities in the world Vancouver.
Price: $ 69 per person
Where: Sunset Beach Concession Stand, Vancouver ( 5 minutes from the meeting point at Yes Cycle Adventures located at 1351 Burrard St)
What to bring?
- Warm sweater or light jacket or waterproof rain jacket
- Comfortable shoes to walk on the beach, you can be barefoot on the board
- Towel & swimsuit
- Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses
- Change of clothes
- clothing material should not be cotton but nylon or synthetic for quick drying
- Paddle Canada certified instructor